Monday, April 8, 2013

How painful is it to have the banding procedure done for hemorrhoids?

Q. I am aconsidering treatment options for hemorrhoids, and have heard of band or ligature treatment.If anyone has had this done, how painful is it. How about IRC treatment, infared coagulation therapy, does that hurt a lot?

A. I haven't had any surgical treatment for my hemorrhoids. Instead, I embarked upon a high fiber diet, eating plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables and whole grain bread. Chopped up prunes on a high fiber breakfast cereal is very helpful. And I drink 8-10 glasses of water per day. This helped a lot.

But what really got rid of them was this natural cure at
http://www.InstantHemorrhoidRelief.info which worked in 48 hours!


What can I do best about hemorrhoids during pregnancy?
Q. Are hemorrhoids normal during pregnancy? Please help, this is a very serious matter. I can't keep my mind on anything!!! Don't know if I need to focus on contractions or my butt!

A. Hemorrhoids are normal in the last 2/3 of your pregnancy.


Is there a good hemorrhoids home treatment out there?
Q. My wife has been suffering from hemorrhoids since her pregnancy with our first child.
We've tried all kinds of hemorrhoids home treatment options but so far, nothing works.
Is there anything out there that can stop the bleeding, itching and the pain?

A. Yes. Hemorrhoids are common for women who have gone through pregnancy because the added weight in her belly puts a lot of pressure on the anal canal. The result is hemorrhoids.
Though traditional medicine has little to offer, other than surgery, there are alternative, homeopathic medicines that have emerged to help.
I found a Website:
http://www.health-news-reports.com/Hemorrhoids/HemorrhoidsHomeTreatment.php
that should provide detailed information to help you.


How long do hemorrhoids take to go away?
Q. I'm only 25, which seems awfully young, considering that for several years now I've had an on-again, off-again dull pain during and after defecation. I've assumed it to be internal hemorrhoids, so I've started squatting to poop and that helps a lot. But still the pain flares up every now and again. If they really are hemorrhoids, why don't they go away?? They actually started not too long after I started experimenting with anal sex, could that have anything to do with it?

A. hemorrhoid will never go away.. but this step will avoid you from getting hemorrhoid often..

1. Consume more fruit and vegetables, you need more diet fiber
2. stop drinking alcohol, coffee or smoke
3. don't do any heavy exercise
4. drink lot's of water each day a least 2 Liter.
5. Most important, don't experiment with anal sex again.

hope this will help...





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment