Monday, April 1, 2013

How to treat hemorrhoids in traditional way or alternative way ?

Q. How to treat hemorrhoids in traditional way or alternative way ?My grandmother is suffering from hemorrhoids need help.

A. Hemorrhoids are very annoying thing every time when we have our bowel movement. I know I have seen my father in law suffering from this problem. He was pooping blood stool too. Then one day when searching the internet I found out a site and that was the last painful day for my father in law. I downloaded the eBook and within 2 days he was relived of his hemorrhoids pain.


What type of doctor should i go to for my hemorrhoids and urinary problems?
Q. hi, pls. help me, i'm suffering from my hemorrhoids and planning to go to a dr. later this afternoon. I'm also worried about having smelly urine. I want to go to a doctor that can check my two health problems at the same time to minimize the cost. Thank you so much in advance.

A. You'll want to go to a general practitioner first. Your regular doctor is usually the best bet, as he or she knows you and all of your health conditions the best. Once your personal doctor assesses your situation, you might get treatment suggestions right then or you may be referred to a proctologist for your hemorrhoids and a urologist for any urinary problems. Hope that helps!


How painful is it to have the banding procedure done for hemorrhoids?
Q. I am aconsidering treatment options for hemorrhoids, and have heard of band or ligature treatment.If anyone has had this done, how painful is it. How about IRC treatment, infared coagulation therapy, does that hurt a lot?

A. I haven't had any surgical treatment for my hemorrhoids. Instead, I embarked upon a high fiber diet, eating plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables and whole grain bread. Chopped up prunes on a high fiber breakfast cereal is very helpful. And I drink 8-10 glasses of water per day. This helped a lot.

But what really got rid of them was this natural cure at
http://www.InstantHemorrhoidRelief.info which worked in 48 hours!


What can I do best about hemorrhoids during pregnancy?
Q. Are hemorrhoids normal during pregnancy? Please help, this is a very serious matter. I can't keep my mind on anything!!! Don't know if I need to focus on contractions or my butt!

A. Hemorrhoids are normal in the last 2/3 of your pregnancy.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment