Wednesday, January 9, 2013

What is a good family health insurance company also with dental?

Q. What is a good family health insurance company also with dental?
I'm looking for a health insurance for my family my daughter has lupus I'm not sure how to go about this. But I Need to find one that can cover me and her almost with dental. Thanks to the people that take their time to write back and help.

A. Ignore the previous answerer.

Since September 2010 all insurance companies must accept kids under 19 as long as they're on a policy with a parent. It no longer matters if they have a pre-existing condition or not.

However, before someone could answer your question they'd need to know the following:

First, they'd need to understand your definition of "good". The best plan would normally mean the most comprehensive coverage, but with some people it means the cheapest and to others it means a combination with the coverage they need. Cheap policies usually mean limited benefits, which may be O K as long as you are aware of those limitations.
Second, they'd need to know your height and weight because insurance companies will decline to accept you or may increase your premium based on your weight. This is only for adults 19 or over.
Third, they'd need to know what your current health condition is because insurance companies will decline to accept you or may increase your premium based on your current health. This is only for adults 19 or over.
Fourth, they'd need to know your location, because insurance companies do not write policies in every state.


In other words, talk with a local agent that works with all of the major companies in your area. The agent can help you find the best plan for your situation and budget. They can explain what you get and, more importantly, what you don't get with the "cheap" policies. There is no extra charge using an agent. This is not something that can be answered in this forum.

Dental is always a separate policy. However, some insurance companies will include dental as an option. This doesn't mean that the optional dental is the best for you. Some of my clients will go with the same companies' dental while others will go with a stand-alone dental plan.


Where is the best place to buy Organic food online?
Q. I am looking for an online organic food website where I can buy and have variety of organic food delivered to my home for my family.


I decided, organic food is better food. Better taste. Better for the environment. Better for your health. By definition, pesticides are toxic chemicals. They poison the food, affecting its natural taste. They poison the environment (land, water, and local wildlife). They poison the people who eat them. There is only one way to avoid participation in this poisonous cycle: eat organic food.

A. I personally dont buy online organic food, But i did find this web site that has good organic food & good prices for them.

http://www.wellnessgrocer.com/?source=overture

oxoxoxoxoxo


What would be a good name for this health group I am starting.?
Q. This is the group description:
This group is for women who want to start the process or continue the improvement of their overall health and wellness. The definition of wellness is a healthy balance of the mind-body and spirit that results in an overall feeling of well-being or a general state of being healthy. The primary focus of the group is to provide advice, tips, and motivation in a non-judgmental approach.

A. "Women's Wellness"
"Holistic Health"
"Body in Balance"


How can I get health insurance for my family member?
Q. My little cousin has absolutely no health insurance, and he has never even been to the dentist. Right now, he really needs extensive dental work. Unfortunately, his parents are ill-equipped to help in this situation, and he is not old enough to get his own insurance (nor is he old enough to work). Basically, it's impossible for his parents to get insurance for him, so I want to help him myself. Since I am not his parent, and our slight age difference makes it impossible for me to pretend to be his parent, I don't see how I can put him on my insurance. He doesn't really speak to his parents, so that makes it even more difficult to coordinate anything with them.

I don't make that much money, so I couldn't possibly pay for the work solely out of my pocket. Some sort of financial assistance is simply a must. What can I do to help pay for this dental work?

A. I�m not sure whether you can include your cousin on your health insurance; you should call your insurance company, your state insurance office (link below), or a local insurance agent (link below) if you�d rather not talk with the company. I do know that the definition of �dependent� has changed lately regarding health insurance. Some states have extended the eligible age and others have broadened who can have dependents on their health insurance (grandparents, for example).

As for financial assistance, I�ve included several links that might be of use. Some free clinics also provide dental services, so that would be a free or discounted option (also try searching for your county�s health department. The Children�s Health Insurance Program (CHIP), offers health insurance for kids, although you might have to get the parents involved. Insure Kids Now is a Web site where you can look for state-sponsored insurance programs, many of which include dental coverage. The American Academy of Pediatrics has a resource page to help promote children�s access to health care, and you might also want to try contacting the American Dental Association to see if they have any dentists that do pro bono work in your area.

Hope this helps. It's touching that you want to help out your cousin.
Barnes@MostChoice





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment