Wednesday, January 30, 2013

What diet tips have really worked for you?

Q. I have tried every diet book out there. So far, the only thing that's worked for me is a raw diet but I never can stick to it for long!

A. If you are really looking the best way to diet,
I suggest doing what this mom did and combining the Acai diet with a cleansing program for the best result
http://saradietexp.blogspot.com/


What diet tips have really worked for you?
Q. I have tried every diet book out there. So far, the only thing that's worked for me is a raw diet but I never can stick to it for long!

A. I still eat everything but in moderation and I count the calories that I take to know if I should stop eating for the day because I'm in a 1,000calorie diet, but in that everything I avoid junk foods like chips which I crave for and sweets because they have lots of calories but sometimes maybe once/twice a month its not bad to satisfy your craving, satisfy ok not to be gluttonous for a day and since dieting makes your metabolism slow I also do exercise like jumping rope.
p.s dont eat much carbs I'm Asian and one of our staple foods is rice so in a meal I ate half a rice and dont forget your water.


What diet pills are safest to take that wont mess with trying to become pregnant in the future?
Q. What are the safest diet pills? What diet pills are safest to take that wont mess with trying to become pregnant later?

Ive heard some can make you have at least 3 miscarriage's before being able to carrying a healthy baby to full term.

A. diet pills are not healthy or effective long-term
they reap havoc on the endocrine system; the function in our body which regulates everything from body temperature to hair growth to hormones & skin condition. & will most certainly not create an ideal environment in which a baby may survive. eat healthy & get moderate exercise. you can start by walking 30 min/day & you will be doing a world of good for yourself & your baby.


What diet pill has given you the best result?
Q. I was looking online at diet pills, but was unsure of which one truly gave the best results. I know exercise and healthy eating are the best way to loose weight, but I want a little extra help. Any tips?

A. I use Mega T Green Tea with diet of less then 800 calories a day and exercise for no less than 2 hours a day and it seems to be working quiet well :)

How I was help :)





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment